Company: Westinghouse Nuclear
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that
supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions?
At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most
valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the
most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value
of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have
an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer on our Reactor
Vessel / Containment Vessel Design & Analysis Team based in
Cranberry Township, PA.
- Performs a variety of engineering work in support of nuclear
- Software programming including Visual Studio
- Structural evaluation of ASME Section III components including
stress and fatigue.
- Fracture Mechanics Analysis including Probabilistic Fracture
- Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS preferred
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3.0 GPA strongly preferred
- Experience with ASME Section III and Section XI criteria
- Experience with ASTM Code preferred
- Experience with FEA and ANSYS/ABAQUS preferred.
- 0-3 years of applicable experience required; 1 plus
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy
industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy
solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees
around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being.
In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township,
PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19
different countries. You can learn more by visiting
Keywords: Westinghouse Nuclear, Erie , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!