Pediatric Trach/Vent Home Health Nurses
Base Rate: $26/hr & Up (Trach/Vent Sign-on Bonus
Aveanna Healthcare has an exciting new job opportunity for
nurses with trach/vent experience in the Erie area! If you are
interested in the chance to help change the lives of local families
doing what you love, Aveanna Healthcare is for you!
We have an immediate need for compassionate nurses with
trach/vent experience to provide top-quality care for our pediatric
clients! Our nurses work in a safe; one-on-one, in-home setting
developing relationships with both families in addition to our
Immediate Needs in the Erie Area:
-Full-time 1st shift
-Full-time 2nd Shift
-Full-time 3rd shift
-Weekend all shifts
-Part-time/Per-diem nursing also available!
Why Aveanna Healthcare?
Our team takes pride in providing top-quality care for a wide
range of clients with varying acuity levels. Aveanna’s mission is
to ensure that both the families we service in addition to our
employees feel valued and appreciated. Your perfect fit is just a
phone call away!
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- PTO & Benefits
- Ability to advance your career with hands-on training
- Trach/Vent Classes
- Dedicated Support Staff available 24/7
More Ways to Earn $$
Feel valued! Here at Aveanna, we want you to know how much of an
impact providing top-quality care means! Please check out the list
below to see more ways to earn by working with Aveanna:
- Commit to Care Bonus - $1,000
- Trach-Vent Sign-on Bonus-$1,000
- Employee Referral Program- $100 per LPN/RN
- Employee of the Month Award- $75
- Weekly Employee Appreciation Program- Chance to win a
Variety of Aveanna Gear!
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Participate, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient’s nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Licensed Nurse in the
state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.