Fire Sprinkler Installer
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What you will do
Perform the installation of fire protection piping, valves, and
accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able
to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job
requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional
How you will do it
- As sprinkler installer, you will efficiently and neatly perform
the installation of wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler
- You will maintain proper documentation for work performed and
must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- In this position you will be provided verbal and written
instructions, as well as provide verbal and written instructions to
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
- Capable of performing physical labor; perform work in unusual
and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders,
scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- You will have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt
What we look for
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude
- Capable of performing physical labor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please viewEEO is the Law. If you are
an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation
during the application process, please
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Erie , Fire Sprinkler Installer, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!