Customer Experience Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Become part of the WernerCo. Team.
WHY WERNER? BECAUSE WE ARE THE PRO'S CHOICE!
You will find our market leading products and brands on trucks
and job sites all over the world.
Focusing on end users' needs drives our success. Our entire
product development process-from research to engineering to
manufacturing to commercialization-creates products that ensure
ease of use, productivity, durability and safety for the end user.
On jobsites across America and the world, WernerCo brands are most
The Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is responsible for
providing end to end support for our internal and external
customers to ensure a positive experience in accordance with
WernerCo's service delivery strategy. The CES creates a personal
connection to the customer and demonstrates favorable image of the
organization through effective use of soft skills and
problem-solving skills, professional communications, and
internal/external customer interactions.
- Receive and process customer calls, inquires and service
requests from start to finish in a positive, efficient &
- Demonstrate functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve
technical problems and account inquiries through both verbal and
- Maximize the customer experience by identifying and
articulating solutions with focus on first-call resolution.
- Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening,
empathy, professionalism, and problem solving. When appropriate,
follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt
- Correct discrepancies on customers' accounts and researches
service disruptions as necessary.
- Proactively contact customers with order resolution, current
shipping information and corrective action on late or problematic
- Process product returns and credit requests as assigned
- Other Duties that are reasonably associated with the above
essential functions of the job
Customer Care employees at all levels are expected to:
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first and make them promoters of our products and
- Understand and adhere to corporate and departmental policies &
- Set clear expectations by providing accurate information and
- Educate and promote self-service options to our customers
- Actively participate in all necessary training programs.
- Proactively provide and communicate process & system
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a customer facing
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Must possess a professional, friendly attitude and strong
telephone handling skills to be able to quickly develop a rapport
with internal and external customers over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage
multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced
Keywords: WernerCo, Erie , Customer Experience Specialist (Remote), Other , Greenville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!