Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Location: Union City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is hiring immediately for
Caregivers in your area! This rewarding position provides
consistent, flexible full time/part time hours to accommodate your
personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing,
innovative industry leader. If you have a drive to help others, and
you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling, independent career
with an organization that encourages and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team. No experience
required and weekly pay offered!
- Assisting with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming,
- Assisting with ambulating, transfers and range of motion.
- Home support (light housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, washing
- Preparing and serving meals
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, errand and
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is part of the Addus HomeCare
family of companies. We provide homecare services to over 40,000
patients. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by
COVID-19. Addus HomeCare is still hiring Home Care Aides in over
186 locations across the United States. Addus has implemented
comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to
promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and
anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are hiring immediately! Apply now to learn more about
starting your home care career with Addus.
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Erie , Caregiver, Other , Union City, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!