A-Line Staffing is now hiring Vaccination Pharmacists in
Westfield, NY. This position will be full time/
30+ hours per week ranging in length from 3-6 months with possible
If you are interested in this position, please contact
Britt Parker, Staffing Manager, at (877)
782-3334 ext. 275 or
- Competitive hourly pay that varies by state
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of
employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and
short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time
employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is located in Westfield, NY and you must
be within commuting range of this area.
- This position is a contract assignment with an estimated
timeframe of 3-6 months.
- The right candidate for this position will have availability
from Sunday-Saturday between 10AM and 7pm.
The role will work to administer Covid-19 vaccines. PPE is
provided. We are looking for Pharmacists who:
• Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their
patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community
• Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture
that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
• Professionally interact with health care professionals and
• Possess strong clinical skills including: medication
administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Full, active and unrestricted license
- Not on the DEA excluded parties list
- Immunization certification through an accredited org.
- BLS Certification. (Can do after offer)
*NY requires pharmacists to have the immunization approved
by the Board of Pharmacy
If you think this position is a good fit for you, please reach out
to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this
(877) 782-3334 ext. 275