RN Supervisor- Evenings
Company: Absolut Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Absolut at Westfield has an exciting opportunity for a full-time
RN Supervisor for our evening shift to join our caring and
knowledgeable team at our Westfield, NY location. We are now
currently offering a $3,000 sign on bonus for all new hires with
successful completion of 6 months of employment.
Do you have passion for helping others? Are you looking to work
in an exciting and rewarding team environment that lends the
opportunity to give back to our community? If so, we want to hear
Absolut Care is comprised of 6 senior living facilities located
throughout New York State which includes five skilled nursing
facilities and one assisted living facility. Our facilities are
located in Allegany, East Aurora, Gasport, Orchard Park, Painted
Post and Westfield. We offer a variety of services including
subacute rehab, long-term care, and hospice.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The successful candidate will have a variety of duties,
including but not limited to:
- Work closely with RNs to ensure best possible functions of
assigned unit and supervise unit employees
- Assists Director of Nursing in directing, coordinating and
supervising the Nursing Services Department.
- Scheduling and assigning nursing staff as needed for
- Responsible for maintaining the standards of nursing care and
practices within the facility to meet the needs of our residents
and their families
- Support nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed at all
times while also making suggestions for improvements
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting.
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state of
New York required
- Minimum of 1-year RN experience required
- Must have strong assessment skills as well as interpersonal
- Education or experience in long term care or geriatric nursing
- Must be flexible, punctual, professional, and reliable
- Strong customer service skills and compassion
RCA Health Care Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color,
age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic history, national origin,
marital status, disability, Vietnam or disabled veteran status or
Keywords: Absolut Care, Erie , RN Supervisor- Evenings, Other , Westfield, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!