Full Time Dental Assistant
Company: American Dental Partners, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Chestnut Hills Dental, we're proud to provide patients of all
ages with a personalized approach to oral health care and
education. Our multispecialty group makes it easy for patients to
receive high quality care that is tailored to their unique needs
Each member of our team plays a vital role in delivering a
positive patient experience. In exchange, we provide opportunities
for continued learning, professional development, and collaboration
to help you grow your skills.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible
for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team
environment, have a "can do" personality, and be able to complete
their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental
Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a
commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and
infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology,
instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental
related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they
relate to financial arrangements and specialty referral.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing
supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
Keywords: American Dental Partners, Inc., Erie , Full Time Dental Assistant, Other , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!