Company: Gannon University
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Graduate Assistant (Research) - Mechanical Engineering, Dr.
Gee Division School of Engineering&Computer Sci Department Col.
of Engineering & Business Location Erie, Pa Position Summary
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS This position may involve some or all of the
1. Take guidance from faculty mentor; attend research meetings;
work independently to achieve research goals
2. Collaborate with other students on research projects
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
4. Prepare/give Powerpoint presentations
5. Prepare manuscripts
6. Other duties as assigned by faculty mentor within the scope,
responsibility, and requirements of the position
Education Requires full-time enrollment in Engineering M.S.
program and undergraduate degree in appropriate science or
University Mission Must be able to support and promote the
Undergraduate degree in appropriate science or engineering
discipline from accredited institution
Be able to work in busy environment
Exempt Status Non-Exempt Position Classification Professional
Position Type GA (Research, Teaching, Athletic Training) Employment
Status Part-Time Position Length 9M Hours per Week 10 Work Schedule
8:30 - 5:00 Shift 1st
Keywords: Gannon University, Erie , Mechanical Engineer, Other , erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!