Full-time / Part-time Outpatient Mental Health Therapist Job in Erie, PA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Child and Adolescence opening in Erie, Pennsylvania.
DirectShifts is seeking a Outpatient Mental Health Therapist to
work in Erie, PA
Job Type Full-time Part-time
- Master's Degree in mental health field required.
- Must be able to obtain Act 33/34 and FBI clearances upon
- Must complete Mandated Reporter training within 30 days of
- Must be able to complete Safety Care training.
- Must be able to complete CPR/FA training.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with
- Current PA LPC, LSW or LCSW Licensure or license eligible.
- Training in PCIT and TFCBT.
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering [Click Here to Apply] We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Erie , Full-time / Part-time Outpatient Mental Health Therapist Job in Erie, PA (Counseling/Therapy #), Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!