Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Sales professionals-Are you looking for uncapped commission
opportunities, plus additional quarterly and yearly bonus
incentives? Then don't pass up this opportunity for a great new
career with a superior staffing company. We are currently seeking a
Sales Executive to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence
as we continue to grow. If you have the drive to succeed and grow,
then we want to talk to you! The Reserves Network is a leading
provider of Staffing Services for the Office, Industrial,
Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Founded in 1984, we
operate in 12 states and have consistently grown year over year. We
have been awarded the Best of Staffing both on the Client and
Talent satisfaction surveys several years running. Along with being
recognized as one of the largest staffing companies by Staffing
Industry Analysts. We provide our sales team with several tools to
help them be successful in closing new business. Including but not
limited to Zoom info., LinkedIn, Hunter I.O., the Tom Erb process,
sales management software and multiple other lead generation tools.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales
process from prospecting leads, creating customized proposals to
closing the business. Our ideal candidate will:
- Identify, solicit and close new business and maintain a full
pipeline of sales prospects.
- Develop, maintain and increase client relationships in assigned
territory by developing a strategic sales plan and targeting
- Maintain communication with existing clients to ensure
satisfaction and to continue to sell the full product life cycle of
- Perform marketing calls, both in-person and by telephone, to
set and complete weekly appointments.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the assigned market and
- Effectively communicate with the branch team on customer
requirements to successfully fill orders. Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years outside sales experience, preferably in a
B2B capacity in a service industry.
- Staffing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Energetic, self-starter with a proven track record of achieving
and exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear,
concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner in
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software. As
a Sales Executive with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a
stable and established company with consistently strong performance
and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be
encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and
dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus
great benefits. Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary uncapped commissions and bonus structure
- Monthly cell phone and mileage reimbursement
- Health, vision (100% premiums paid by employer) and dental
coverage (50% premiums paid by employer), and many other
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding
- Career development and advancement opportunities
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any
aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, familial status,
disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Erie , Account Executive, Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!