IT Administrator / Senior IT Administrator (Relocation Opportunity)
Company: Erie Insurance Group
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are currently seeking both professional and senior level IT
Administrators to join our family at our corporate offices in Erie,
Our IT Administrators are essential for the development and
management of our technology and the delivery of business
capabilities. The IT Administrators performs old to new system
upgrades within the same family or class, possibly involving new
vendor(s) or significant changes to current technology. They also
perform regular testing of systems to ensure performance metrics
are being met. Their work affects critical platforms with a limited
number of stakeholders and are of moderate to high level
We are looking for a diverse pool of candidates across the
- Network Administration: Routing, Switches, Cisco, Networking,
LAN/WAN/Wireless, Unified Communications
- Server Administration: VMware, Active Directory, Windows,
Linux, Hardware Configuration, Network Communication
- Mainframe: z/OS, JES2, VTAM, TCPIP, SMPE, HCD, ISPF, REXX,
SDSF, DSS, SMS, ISMF
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 z/OS and LUW, ADABAS,
MarkLogic, AWS Aurora
- Middleware: CICS, Datapower, IIB, IMQ, MS IIS, WAS, API
Connect, Redis Cache
- Storage: SAN, NAS, NetApp, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization,
If you have skills in one or more of the above areas, we would love
the opportunity to get to know you, speak with you, and potentially
set up an initial exploratory interview.
Below are some of the exciting benefits of working for Erie
- Paid Relocation
- 401k Match + Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Program
- Various Employee Discount Programs and Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Employee Gym Onsite
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Performs administration of networks, systems and databases
including investigation and diagnostics of problems that are deep
within one or two technologies and basic across other
- Performs complex upgrades, troubleshoots and fixes network
hardware and software issues.
- Implements, maintains, modifies and supports assigned
applications. Works in conjunction with appropriate IT staff to
complete project plans, define project scope and will also
participate in systems integration activities.
- Ensures maintenance of system, tracks systems performance
regularly and recommends improvements where applicable.
- Effectively communicates with customers, team members or other
stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes.
- Analyzes requests for technology changes and customization by
consulting with end-user and other IT disciplines to determine
requirement. Assesses system impact of proposed changes and makes
recommendations that ensure consistency with existing system
standards and future system implementation goals.
- Participates as a team member and contributes to team
- Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Business or related field, plus
two years related experience
- Associate's degree in technical field, plus four years related
- High school diploma plus six years' related experience.
Keywords: Erie Insurance Group, Erie , IT Administrator / Senior IT Administrator (Relocation Opportunity), Other , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!