Architect 4, Software Architecture
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 6, 2024
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps
local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital
with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides
multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more
effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with
offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66
markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
We're dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by
connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television
advertising. Working with companies from local startups to
nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business
reach its target customers. By applying data to television
advertising in new ways, we're able to bring our clients the best
of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more,
check out www.effectv.com.Job SummaryResponsible for promoting the
use of industry and Company technology standards. Monitors emerging
technologies/technology practices for potential use within the
Company. Designs and develops updated infrastructure in support of
one or more business processes. Helps to ensure a balance between
tactical and strategic technology solutions. Considers business
problems "end-to-end": including people, process and technology,
both within and outside the enterprise, as part of any design
solution. Mentors, reviews codes and verifies that the object
oriented design best practices and that coding and architectural
guidelines are adhered to. Identifies and drives issues through
closure. Integrates knowledge of business and functional
priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial
environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.Job
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed and
implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs.
Interfaces with the enterprise architecture team and other
functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed
to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable
and delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development
projects and enhancements.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information
that will positively affect organizational projects; applies and
integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing
- Presents solutions to senior architects.
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Interacts with
departments to implement improvements in process.
- Develops solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to
fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and
- Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices
including but not limited to the following coding standards, object
oriented designs, platform and framework specific design concerns
and human interface guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.What we're
- 10+ years of progressive experience in software design,
development and implementation. -
- 5+ years of solutions architecture experience including
designing and deploying large scale end to end solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with program/projects involving complex
integrations across multiple technologies, vendors and
- Strong leadership skills in engaging with technical teams and
ability to define, influence and impact the technology
- Proficient in architecture and technical documentation. -
- Deep understanding of Application monitoring, observability,
scalability and automation of APM solutions. - -Hands-on experience
with Elastic APM, Datadog or other Application Performance
Monitoring, Observability solutions a plus.---
- Design or implementation experience with technology
modernization initiatives including cloud native or multi-cloud
applications and well architected cloud solutions.
- Working experience with Advertising technology, Programmatic
advertising, Demand side/Supply side platforms, Ad Data management
platforms a plus.Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the
stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants
who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work
Experience10 Years +Salary:National Pay Range: $91,003.95
USD-$213,290.51 USDComcast intends to offer the selected candidate
base pay within this range, dependent on job-related,
non-discriminatory factors such as experience. The application
window is 30 days from the date job is posted, unless the number of
applicants requires it to close sooner or later.Base pay is one
part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and
recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Erie , Architect 4, Software Architecture, IT / Software / Systems , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!