Software Engineer 3 - Mulesoft Development
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 6, 2024
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps
local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital
with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides
multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more
effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with
offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66
markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
We're dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by
connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television
advertising. Working with companies from local startups to
nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business
reach its target customers. By applying data to television
advertising in new ways, we're able to bring our clients the best
of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more,
check out www.effectv.com.Job SummaryJoin a fast-paced exciting
engineering team working in the Advanced Advertising industry and
be a part of how we transform our industry by bringing cutting edge
applications and platforms to life. This is an exciting time for us
and our team is growing. We are looking for a highly motivated
hands-on Engineer who will play a critical role in the design and
implementation of some of our core applications. You will be
involved in every aspect of software development from design
through to implementation and maintenance, while bringing a focus
on quality and security in our software. This individual should
champion good engineering fundamentals, be motivating, and inspired
to mentor team members, helping them to grow. A successful
candidate will have an established background in Salesforce and
Mulesoft as well as customer facing experiences, technical ability,
project management skills, effective communication skills, and a
motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.Job
DescriptionTechnical Skill Set -
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- 1+ year of experience in MuleSoft development
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity.
- Experience of MuleSoft integration development, design, build,
test, debug, deploy, APIs and integrations.
- Hands-on experience developing service-oriented architectures
and integration patterns.
- Strong experience in REST and SOAP services
- Experience in Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, Mule Connectors, OAS
specification, API Management and CloudHub
- Understanding of architectural concepts for MuleSoft
implementations including encryption, security, logging,
scalability, containers and securing solutions
- Experience with integration with Salesforce applications
- Utilized Munit for unit testing.
- Unit, integration, system, smoke and user acceptance
- Understanding of security best practices -
- Ability to troubleshoot complex distributed systems to
-identify -and resolve issues.
- Competent working with cloud-native architectures, including
public cloud PaaS / IaaS, micro-services architectures, APIs
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker
- Experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
methodologies and tools is a must.
- Experience with -Concourse, -Terraform, AWS -a plus
- Prepare technical documentation for MuleSoft applications.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify and
address integration needs.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET, VB.Net C#, .NET Framework, MVC 5,
Jquery, SQL Server, and Visual Studio +Core Responsibilities
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and
technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration
- Designs new software and web applications, supports
applications under development and customizes current applications.
Assists with the software update process for existing applications
and roll-outs of software releases.
- Participates in training representatives and operations staff
on internally developed software applications.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical
requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test
results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the
solution of assigned projects.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and
guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques.
Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications
fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies,
concepts, skills and their application in the area of specified
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, process
design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural,
design and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, project management
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the
stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants
who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work
Experience5-7 YearsSalary:National Pay Range: $82,219.87
USD-$192,702.83 USDComcast intends to offer the selected candidate
base pay within this range, dependent on job-related,
non-discriminatory factors such as experience. The application
window is 30 days from the date job is posted, unless the number of
applicants requires it to close sooner or later.Base pay is one
part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and
recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Erie , Software Engineer 3 - Mulesoft Development, IT / Software / Systems , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!