Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (Relocation Opportunity)
Company: Erie Insurance Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are currently seeking both Professional and Senior level
Software Engineers to join our family, at our corporate offices in
Our Software Engineers are essential for the development and
management of our technology and the delivery of business
capabilities. The Software Engineer translates and develops
requirements into workable software solutions. They also maintain
and develop programs for use in business and IT automation, and
incorporate various accepted methodologies to design software and
applications at a moderate risk level to project or release.
We are looking for a diverse pool of candidates across the
- Insurance Systems: OneShield, Guidewire
- Integration: IBM Integration Toolset (API Connect, DataPower,
BPM, IIB, MQ)
- Test Automation: GitLab, Python, Selenium
- Performance Test: Performance Center, Web HTTP/HTML, TruClient,
REST, SOAP, WSDL, WADL, JSON, XML, Load Runner, AppDynamics,
- Mainframe: Cobol, JCL, TSO, DB2 Databases
If you have skills in one or more of the above areas, we would love
the opportunity to get to know you, speak with you, and potentially
set up an initial exploratory interview.
Below are some of the exciting benefits of working for Erie
- Paid Relocation
- 401k Match + Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Program
- Various Employee Discount Programs and Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Employee Gym Onsite
Duties & Responsibilites:
- Accurately delivers code, configuration changes and
- Develops program logic for new, moderately complex applications
or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Contributes to design documents.
- Contributes to releases with high quality code and unit tests
within predictable timeframes. Implements and verifies a complete
unit test. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and
maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements, and
maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Maintains stability of platforms, applications, services and
- Effectively communicates with customers, team members or other
stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes.
- Shares knowledge of systems and may mentor or train others.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Business or related field, plus
two years related experience
- Associate's degree in technical field, plus four years related
- High school diploma plus six years' related experience.
Keywords: Erie Insurance Group, Erie , Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (Relocation Opportunity), IT / Software / Systems , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!