Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
Company: Intelerad Medical Systems
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core
of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects
clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and
tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're
focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management
solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of
healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and
analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal,
Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six
countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare
organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and
simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most
importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern
enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS
recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in
KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit
intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you are passionate about hiring, enjoy collaborating with
others, and want to make a difference in global healthcare, we have
an opportunity for a talented Recruiter to join our ever-growing
Talent Acquisition Team.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will partner with
different teams across the company including Research &
Development, Infrastructure, Managed Services, IT, Sales,
Operations, Marketing, Customer Service, Product, and more to bring
them highly qualified and talented individuals to drive business
You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, selecting, and
retaining the absolute best candidates who will thrive in our
collaborative, fast paced, friendly culture.
If you are a driven and creative individual, who can meet the
ongoing recruitment demands of Intelerad, we want to talk to
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle; including sourcing,
reviewing applications, conducting assessments, conducting initial
interviews, scheduling interview for hiring managers, and managing
the offer process including background check initiation.
- Provide feedback and coaching to hiring managers on all aspects
related to attracting talent, understanding of their needs,
planning the integration of new employees, in order to help them
build highly performing teams.
- Work in close collaboration with HR business partners in order
to align recruitment activities to the HR needs and challenges of
their client groups.
- Stay informed about best practices and tools available related
to attracting and selecting talent.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for Intelerad and the teams you
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- 1+ years of directly supporting and managing hiring manager (or
- Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and
maintain internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Confident communicator! Exceptional communication skills;
influencing and presentation skills
- Technical Recruiter experience; experience recruiting for
technical/IT roles including developers/engineers within
Infrastructure, R&D, SRE, QA/Test, CI/CD, and Product.
- Sales Recruiter experience; experience recruiting Sales team
- Experience recruiting within a mergers/acquisitions
- Experience recruiting within a private equity backed
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to
complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry
Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative
Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists
Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership Team:
Keywords: Intelerad Medical Systems, Erie , Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter), Human Resources , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!