Company: Curtze Food Service
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Payroll CoordinatorWhen it comes to tracking hours, facts, and
figures, we are looking for the best! Curtze Food Service is
currently seeking a competent, experienced payroll coordinator to
join our team. Are you someone who thrives in a self-driven
environment and works well with senior management, supervisors, and
co-workers? If you are experienced in payroll (and in Paychex
Payroll software) and ready to step into an environment with 400
employees, 2 bargaining groups, salary, hourly, and commissioned
individuals, then we want to talk to you.
This position offers competitive pay and an outstanding benefits
package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, a
401(k) plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex spending, and more!
If this sounds like the right step for you, please apply to be our
Payroll Coordinator today!
ABOUT US: For 143 years, Curtze Food Service has helped feed the
region. Food is used to celebrate! From a night out on a first date
to a catered wedding or even jalapeno poppers at the bowling alley
on league night, we are there to deliver.
DESCRIPTION: Records, maintains, checks, and balances timecards
through payroll for accurate calculation of employees' pay.
Compiles and calculates pay including deductions, taxes, bonuses,
shift differentials, overtime, sick pay, and holiday pay. Prepares
input for automated payroll system. Participates in the resolution
of payroll-related issues.Essential Duties and
- Understanding of Paychex Payroll software for processing
payroll, time and attendance, pay rules, PTO accrual, and pay
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
including all related requirements for multiple company
- Verify timesheets and payroll records are submitted correctly
with appropriate approval prior to processing and resolve any
- Ensures all wages are paid at the appropriate rate with
consideration of shift differentials, special premiums, bonuses,
PTO, holiday, etc.
- Maintains the payroll database including hiring, termination,
status changes, rate changes, department changes, general ledger
- Complete wage verification requests Processes wage garnishments
Uploads data, verifies and processes payroll.
- Participates in audit related to payroll and 401k
- Reports payroll data as required
- Assists employees and managers with payroll related
- Maintains compliance with state and federal labor
- Education / Certification Associate's degree preferred or
- Experience 3-7 years of experience processing payroll
Keywords: Curtze Food Service, Erie , Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!