Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionAre you an experienced Talent Acquisition
professional looking for career advancement? Look no further! We
are hiring a Manager, Recruitment to join our UPMC Hamot Human
Resources Team!The Manager, Recruitment is a regular, full-time
position that works daylight hours, Monday through Friday. A perk
of this position includes some flexible work arrangements!The
Manager, Recruitment is responsible to provide leadership for, and
manage the day-to-day work of, our Northern Pod Talent Acquisition
(TA) recruitment team. This individual is responsible for
developing and implementing recruitment strategies for job families
and business units that are rooted in customer and candidate
experience. In addition, this individual may actively recruit
clinical and/or non-clinical vacancies within the team they
lead.The ideal candidate is innovative, strategic and passionate
about recruitment. Does this sound like you? Apply online today for
your chance to join the team!
- Lead and manage the daily work flow and recruitment activities
for a team of recruitment professionals. Develop and mentor
- Actively recruit for vacancies within their team as required.
Build and present a diverse pipeline of candidates that possess
UPMC's core competencies.
- Understand and communicate current vacancies and recruitment
priorities. Identify and communicate trends in the applicant
- Understand, monitor, and maintain compliance with EEO and OFCCP
regulations and internal UPMC policies.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all
customers and team members. Responsible for building a culture
rooted in Dignity and Respect and for holding team members
accountable to the same.
- Identify and communicate process improvement
- Identify, support, and assist with the planning for external
and internal recruitment events in conjunction with the creative
services team, to include travel/attendance at events as
- Perform business unit (BU) business site visits as needed to
support TA specialists and BU leaders.
- Identify, support, and assist with recruitment related
marketing in conjunction with the creative services team.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations in a timely
- Bachelors degree in human resources, business, or related field
and at least five years of recruitment experience, including two
years of prior progressive leadership experience required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams across functions.
- Proficient with recruitment related software, and database
- The Manager, Recruitment will be measured for success against
standards of: key recruitment metrics, quality control, people
leadership and management, customer relationship management,
candidate experience management, partnerships with human
resources/recruitment colleagues, team and personal
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34UPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Erie , Manager, Recruitment, Human Resources , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!