Certified Nurse Aide, CNA - Facility Staffing - $15-22/hour
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Certified Nurse Aide, CNA - Facility Staffing
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day.Our Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) have been called to care when they're
needed most. As a member of our staffing team, you'll support a
full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
clients.What you'll do:
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling
appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under
a nurse's direction.
What we're looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license from the state
associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- A dependable approach to work and an engaging, encouraging,
empathetic, and compassionate attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and
last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter
of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities
and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and
MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible
opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as
a strategy for stress relief.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Erie , Certified Nurse Aide, CNA - Facility Staffing - $15-22/hour, Human Resources , Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!