Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Facility Staffing - Up to $33/hr
Company: Interim Home Healthcare Company
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Facility Staffing Working at
-means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of
all we do, we know that when we support you and your community,
you'll change lives every day.OurLicensed Practical Nurse
(LPN)---have -been called to care when they're needed most. As a
member of our -staffing -team, you'll support a full range of
patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our
- Provide---direct patient care according to
the---provider's---prescribed plan of care (and nursing---scope of
practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess---and document patient conditions and
report---changes---as needed (vitals,---blood/stool/urine,
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids---documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.What we're
- Education:---Associate degree---in Nursing (ADN) or Associate
of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science
in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as
a---Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not
required.What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service.AtInterim
HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and -last
minute -call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter of
patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities
and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and
MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible
opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as
a strategy for stress relief. -
Keywords: Interim Home Healthcare Company, Erie , Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Facility Staffing - Up to $33/hr, Human Resources , Saegertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!