Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 18, 2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide support to all DC associates (questions, suggestions,
issues, and concerns).
- Work directly with the HQ Payroll Team as needed.
- Support HR Team with various HR functions such recruiting,
orientations, and group interviews.
- Support associates with Kronos functions and questions,
including time punch entry, payroll additions and corrections.
- Assist in maintaining associate files and HR paperwork.
- Ensures records are maintained in accordance with SOX,
government, and company compliance.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required, some college
- 1-year experience in Human Resources.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A fun and casual work environment
- Additional perks include an associate discount of 50%
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10
pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: torrid, Erie , Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Human Resources , Jefferson, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!