Customer Sales and Service Specialist III - full time
Company: AAA East Central
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing
automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to
millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and
stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract
dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and
customer service skills needed to grow and expand our
We currently have a full-time, front-line,
customer-facingopportunity available at the AAA branch office in
Erie, Pennsylvania. We're seeking an energetic, enthusiastic
go-getter with unquestionable character, verifiable work ethic, and
eagerness to learn about AAA and its vast product and service
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm;
closed Sundays and most holidays.
The pay rate is in the range of $11.78-$12.57 per hour, based on
related experience, plus opportunities to earn more through sales
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers, determine the nature of their
individual needs and provide legendary service;
- Provide vehicle license, registration and notary services;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!)
for multiple AAA products and services through cross- and
- Accept payments, provide accurate change and receipts; balance
and reconcile cash drawer;
- Prepare and provide TripTiks-- travel routings, marked road
maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials;
- Issue passport photos.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong pc/Windows and internet skills, with accurate
keyboarding and data entry skills;
- Previous license, vehicle title, and notary experience is a big
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and handle multiple
tasks on a daily basis;
- Familiar with U.S. geography, good sense of direction; and map
- Familiar with basic accounting functions;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license;
- Minimum HS diploma or GED; some college preferred.
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club
pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug
screenings. We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits
package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life
insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation,
personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a
Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us
through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever
and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AAA East Central, Erie , Customer Sales and Service Specialist III - full time, Hospitality & Tourism , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!