Customer Service & Support Representative - Customer Care Center
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: June 13, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive
advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering
the best experience for our customers.
As a Full-Time Virtual Work at Home Customer Service & Support
Representative, you will provide routine service support to PNC
customers who initiate contact with the Virtual Customer Care
Center. This may involve questions regarding products, online
directions, and their accounts. You will communicate directly with
customers, as well as internal and external service partners to
effectively resolve issues, questions, and service requests.
In addition to a competitive base salary, the opportunity to earn
up to $850 per month in performance-based incentives, and flexible
scheduling options. This position offers consultants the
opportunity to work from home, on a daily basis.
Additional requirements for success in a virtual role include:
- Work Space Must be able to provide a dedicated, confidential
work space which includes a door that can be closed for
- Multitasking Ability to navigate or toggle many screens and
maintain chat conversations with your team simultaneously.
- Phone line Must provide an employee-paid, dedicated phone line,
solely for the use of customer call routing; line must not have
call waiting/forwarding. A Voice over IP phone/internet bundle is
- High speed internet Must provide employee-paid, high speed
internet service (20 MB or higher connection speed); no dial-up or
satellite dish connections. A Voice over IP phone/internet bundle
- Performs customer service activities and initiatives for a
broad range of products, services and problem resolution that
occurs across multiple channels for our customers. Delivers CARES
model to customers and service partners.
- Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries
regarding products, services and issues via all channels through
which customers are served.
- Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends
appropriate solutions. Refers complex or reoccurring issues.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with
PNC's core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality through
customer and service partner interactions.
- Documents customer interactions and completes service requests
to minimize customer effort or additional action.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated
with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities
are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs
and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business
decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating
customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesCustomer Experience Management. - Basic
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that
customers have a positive experience with the organization and its
products and services at every touch point.
Tech Savvy - Working Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of
technological tools and resources allowing them to explore
solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and
service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and
techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and
accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the
application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects,
groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to
prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and
attention to detail; ability to process information with high
levels of accuracy.
Knowledge of a Specific Customer Support Function - Basic
- Knowledge of and ability to assist customers with a specific
type of support.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making
process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and
reach productive decisions.
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and
techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing,
anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process
problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college
degree, however may require related experience or product knowledge
to accomplish primary duties. Typically
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Erie , Customer Service & Support Representative - Customer Care Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!