Company: GetGo Caf-- + Market
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job SummaryThe Caf-- Leader is instrumental in keeping the
kitchen team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks
are always ticking. The Team Member in this role is on the
fast-track to store leadership, and will coach, supervise, and lead
the kitchen team, and will report directly to the Store Leader.
From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, The Caf--
Leader will collaborate with the Store Leader and Kitchen Team
Members to make sure that each customer waiting for a fresh
sandwich, picking up dinner or a late-night snack for their family,
or simply waiting at the pump, is met with a smile and the great
service they deserve. The Caf-- Leader will partner with the Food
Merchandising team by testing new products and providing feedback
to the corporate office. The Caf-- Leader will also assist the
Region by training new Kitchen Leads, as well as providing further
training and support to other Kitchen Leads, when needed.Job
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of ageJob
ResponsibilitiesYour principal, main, major or most important duty
includes one or some combination of the following tasks:1.
interview, select and train Team Members;2. direct the work of Team
Members;3. appraise Team Members' productivity and efficiency for
the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in
status;4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to
complaints;5. discipline Team Members;6. plan the work;7.
distribute or assign the work among Team Members;8. provide for the
safety and security of Team Members or the store;9. manage the
budget for your department or location;10. manage inventory for
your department or location; or11. monitor or implement compliance
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Direct, coach and develop the kitchen team to provide
exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and
- Manage daily/weekly food service scheduling; including
call-offs, vacations and scheduling changes.
- Adhere to all food safety/sanitation and quality control
standards and procedures in all areas of prepared food service;
assure this adherence by all kitchen Team Members.
- Complete the food safety review checklists to ensure that the
facility remains consistently within passing grade for all required
food and sanitation audits (e.g. Foodservice Audit Report and
- Order and receive all food service supplies and products and
implement product presentation and merchandising of food service
- Maintain clean, safe, and properly working kitchen areas at all
times by assuring that housekeeping duties and maintenance
functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality control through proper portioning, fresh
ingredients, presentation, and pricing for all food service
- Monitor constant completion and retention of time and
temperature sheets; ensuring that all prescribed equipment cleaning
duties and scheduled maintenance functions are performed on a
- Present and promote all prepared products to maximize potential
for increased sales, including the implementation of signage,
ordering, team training, and establishing team performance
- Complete all food service accounting functions including: daily
waste ,known loss, daily paperwork, inventory maintenance and
control, and scheduled food counts.
- Attain budgeted sales goals and objectives, and achieve/exceed
targeted percentages in the areas of shrink, controllable expenses,
- Test new items and kitchen processes in conjunction with
guidance from the GetGo Office.
- Train and develop new Kitchen Leads, and provide ongoing
training for current Kitchen Leads within the district.
- Support New Store Grand Openings in the district.About UsGetGo
takes a refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store
experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas
station in a way that's fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our
260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West
Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where
they're going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience.
Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where
they're growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and
solid training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time
positions open right now. So we encourage you to get going.
Keywords: GetGo Caf-- + Market, Erie , Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!