Company: The InStore Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The InStore Group is currently seeking Independent Contractors (IC)
who has retail service experience or to become a Retail
Merchandiser. As an IC Merchandiser, you will execute merchandising
tasks at store locations you select to execute continuity
merchandising, planogram executions, ensuring product availability,
display building, take photo and complete store surveys. This role
is responsible for optimizing your relationships working closely
with store management to ensure proper brand representation within
the store. The ideal IC Merchandiser candidate has extensive
merchandising and retail store service experience.
Work independently to complete merchandising projects at various
* - Work at various retail stores you select.
* - Service your customers and store management.
* - Comply with store/chain service vendor policies.
* - Be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds.
Job Types: Independent Contractor Merchandiser
* - Flexible schedule and flexible work selection.
* - Monday to Friday
Preferred IC Merchandiser Experience
* - Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
* - Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
* - Resets: 1 year (Preferred)
* - Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
* - Must have access to the Internet?
* - Do you have reliable transportation?
If you are looking for additional merchandising projects to add to
your weekly schedule and meet the customer's requirements above,
Hit the Apply NOW Button!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive registration
Equal Opportunity Statement
The InStore Group is an equal opportunity company that is committed
to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to
independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment
of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Contract
* Monday to Friday
* Must have access to the internet and the ability to complete and
submit surveys online via computer or smart phone.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
* Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
* Reset: 1 year (Preferred)
* Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The InStore Group, Erie , Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Girard, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!