Full time Merchandiser- Cory/ Warren route
Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: November 22, 2022
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to
being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities
we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive,
we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the
personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that
encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing
professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and
interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for
you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of
Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
*Work Schedule: 6:00 AM (flexible) - finish, 5 days per week (to
include weekends and two days off during week)*
* Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers
by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between
backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example,
pallet jack, hand-truck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing,
facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down
product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product
space; and securing damaged or defective product.
* Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock
(product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock
inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective
product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for
example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for
example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual
equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store
documentation; and cleaning backroom.
* Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by
communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel;
identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and
completing Company training and certifications; following Company
and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor,
replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local,
state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work
activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
* Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by
identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating
products and responding to assistance requests.
* Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
* Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50
pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above
the head; reaching the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending
at the knees.
* Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment
(for example, pallet jack, hand-truck) containing product loads a
minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
* Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying
size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye
* Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods to
complete job activities.
* Ability to read the information in small, medium, and large
* Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
* Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
* Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the
last three (3) years.
* Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during
employee working hours.
* 1-year experience working in replenishment or as
* 1-year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods,
warehousing, or related field.
* 1-year experience working in physically demanding fields such as
construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military,
nursing, or related experience.
* 1-year experience working with manual or powered pallet
* Straddle stacker certification.
* Powered pallet jack certification.
* 1-year experience working under little or no supervision.
* 1-year of college coursework in business, marketing,
communication, or related area.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a
background verification process prior to commencing employment with
the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is
contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include
drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations)
and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC
guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA
Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
merchandising grocery retail stocking sales display stock
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
* Do you have a personal vehicle you can drive on the route?
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, Erie , Full time Merchandiser- Cory/ Warren route, Hospitality & Tourism , Corry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!