HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Crothall Healthcare
Location: Saint Marys
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time
- Location: Penn Highlands Elk-763 Johnsonburg Rd, Saint Mary's,
PA, 15857 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time: First, Second, and various
shifts. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior floorcare, housekeeping, and outstanding
customer service experience required, willing to train.
- Perks: Weekend and shift differentials!
- Starting Pay: $11.50 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number . The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a difference
in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a
culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are
filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides
specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support
services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the
market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves
many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare
service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in
Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150
Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass
Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS
division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and
its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core
services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation,
Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and
Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing. Job Summary
Summary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments,
including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly
manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning
rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Crothall are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Erie , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Marys, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!