Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: DishwasherStatus: Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Kitchen
Manager / Shift ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition
Summary:Behind the scenes of the dining room, our dishwashers play
a very valuable role in ensuring each and every guest has a safe
and healthy dining experience. By understanding the importance of
their position, our dishwashers keep our guest's health and safety
as their #1 priority. They work in a fast-paced and challenging
environment and stay focused on ensuring that every plate,
small-ware, and cooking utensil is clean, dry, sanitized, and
inspected before use. Qualification Standards:
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 pounds (trash cans, dirty dish
containers, clean dishes).
- Performing routine dish machine maintenance.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Judging what is a clean, dry, sanitized dish.
- Working in a hot, 90-degree, wet area.
- Working in a noisy, busy, fast paced area.
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Erie , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!