Restaurant Management Trainee
Company: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Eat'n Park isimmediately hiringManagement Trainees! At Eat'n
Park, our purpose is to create smiles.We live our purposeevery
daythrough ourCoreValues:?we care aboutpeople,we'repassionate
andwefosterdiversity and inclusion.As a Restaurant
ManagementTrainee, you willcomplete an industry leading in-depth
training program to prepare you for successas anAssistant
Restaurant Manager.AS A MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER YOU CAN
- 20% discount on any food purchase at our brands: Eat'n Park,
Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Competitive National Discount ProgramFree Food:
- One free mealeach shift
- Freemeal for your whole familyonce a monthGrowth and
- Continuous development with our internal training platform
- Rapid career advancement opportunities-99% of our General
- Eligibility for 401K,Vision,Dental andMedical plans
- Paid Time Off & Salary Continuance
- Bonus eligibility
- Life Insurance
- One weekend off a monthEssential Duties and
Responsibilities:Since 1949, Eat'n Park Restaurants has been a
family-owned restaurant chaincommitted tocreating smiles.We care
about each other, we care about our guests, and we care about the
folks who live in the communities we serve.?As anAssistant
Restaurant Manager, youwill work to ensure
thatwearecreatingsmilesfor all our guests and team members every
day. As a part of the management team, you will grow sales, uphold
our safety & qualitystandardsandbuild team member engagement.You
are vital to our success!Typical work activities forourAssistant
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure
- Understandingand practicingall safetyprocedures at the
- Hiring, training, retaining, and developing teammembers
- Role model and holdteammembers accountable to operational and
- Creating smiles!Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent; college degree
- 1 year of restaurant orhospitalityexperience;restaurant
- Ability toperforming all essential job duties within the
restaurant including but not limitedto:stand/walk for periods of
eight to ten hoursandlift/move up to50lbs.
- Ability towork a flexibleschedule.
- Effectively manageteam members and resolveconflict.
- Must havecomputer skills (MS Office, point ofsalesystems,
inventory management systems, etc.).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed byteam membersassigned to
this classification. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
as needed.Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity
employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences,
making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion
have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Erie , Restaurant Management Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Franklin, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!