Company: Staff Care
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Grafton, Ohio. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 05/06/2019Pay Rate: $163.00 - 175.00
Seeking a full time Correctional Psychiatrist:--
- Start date: 5/6/19 for 8 weeks.
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, no call and no weekends.--Job Duties:
- Evaluates, examines, analyzes, diagnoses & treats consumers, prescribes medication & performs in -depth psychotherapy & counseling (e.g., psychoanalysis, behavior modification).--
- Monitors & coordinates professional & paraprofessional medical, nursing & direct care staff in areas related to psychiatric care; reviews consumer records for accuracy & completeness; recommends improvements in hospital staffing & organization.--
- Conducts & participates in lectures & seminars in psychiatry or related field for professional & paraprofessional health care staff.Qualifications:
- Certificate to practice medicine per Section 4731.13 of Revised Code; satisfactory completion of residency training program in psychiatry, as approved by the residency review committee of the American Medical Association, the committee on post -graduate education of the American Osteopathic Association or the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry or has been recognized as a psychiatrist by the Ohio State Medical Association or the Ohio Osteopathic Association on the basis of formal training & 5 or more yrs. of medical practice limited to psychiatry per Section 5122.01 (E) of Revised Code.--Call Staff Care today to apply for this position!
Sprawling for 50 miles along the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland has developed into a gleaming model of urban rejuvenation. Once the industrial hub of the heartland, this forward-thinking city now boasts glass towers and contemporary high-rises, modern museums, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and many cutting-edge health care facilities.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, Erie , Correctional Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Grafton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!