Physician / Internal Medicine / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Nephrology
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Nephrology Physician in Pennsylvania
Highlights of Practice:
- 100% Nephrology
- Established practice of over 30 years
- Medical Directorship
- 2-year partnership track
- Guarantee base + production bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- 6 weeks of PTO and relocation allowance includedEnjoy Over 22 Miles Of Shoreline Within The City Limits With Beautiful Scenery With Sunsets Over The Water, Private Beaches And Evening Boat Rides To The Local Islands
- Abundance of beautiful, safe neighborhoods offering lakeside housing or country club living
- The residents of this community enjoy a very nice quality of life, excellent school systems and a low cost of living
- Short 45-minute drive from an international airport, NBA, NFL, MLB as well as one of our nation's top symphonies
- Abundance of outdoor activities cycling, hiking, boating, amusement parks, golf, and skiing
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nephrologist, Nephrology, Dialysis, Nephropathy, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Clinic, Medical, Doctor, Md
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Erie , Physician / Internal Medicine / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Nephrology, Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!