Dayshift Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 18, 2023
When your work matters, it matters where you work!
Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? One-on-one,
where you have the time to develop ongoing relationships and feel
rewarded knowing you make a true difference to children who need
your care to keep them safe at home?
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate Nurse (LPN or LVN)
to reliably work with pediatric and adult clients. Fall in love
with some extra cash from BAYADA. Full-Time or Part-Time
availability with school-aged students within the Oil City,
Franklin, and Meadville areas. What you'll do:As a BAYADA
Pediatrics Nurse providing private duty in-home nursing care,
you'll work closely with children to care for them in the setting
they thrive best and most want to be-the comfort of their own
homes. You'll enjoy the autonomy of using your clinical expertise
and critical thinking skills, while feeling confident that you are
part of a larger team dedicated to your success. In your role as a
member of the Skilled Nursing Unit, you will:
- Deliver the highest-quality care to pediatric clients (from
birth through 18) with a variety of diagnoses
- Work at the top of your scope if you choose, with the
opportunity to provide complex care including trach & vent
- Provide family education
- Perform clinical assessments
- Provide nursing care according to care plan
- Administer medication, treatment, and therapyWhat you should
- Active and current license to practice as a professional nurse
(LPN or LVN).
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you.
- No experience working with children? No problem, we will train
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills,
excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you
love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability -
The BAYADA Way.89% of employees say they are proud to work for
BAYADA! Here are a few reasons why:
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are just
as committed to your satisfaction as we are our clients.
- We match you 1:1 with clients who can benefit most from your
care, skill and experience.
- You'll be part of a larger, but close-knit care team - there is
24/7 clinical support so you never feel alone.
- Variety of shift offerings to fit your lifestyle: full-time,
part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- We offer PTO, benefits, and participate in loan forgiveness
programs based on commitment level along with weekly pay.
- As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are
committed to providing clients' the highest quality care, enabling
them to live at home with comfort and dignity.
- We employ the highest safety standards for your and your
clients' protection. Apply Today! BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best
Employer for Women 2020 MAR-WPAAs an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Erie , Dayshift Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!