Erie, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Job (Physician )
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Radiology opening in Erie, Pennsylvania. Erie, PA, Diagnostic
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible diagnostic
- Join a hospital employed group of eight general radiologists,
three interventional radiologists, and three breast imagers
- Preference is for candidates willing to do most general
- Monday-Friday day shifts
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- State-of-the-art equipment, including portable CT scanner in
- Cases include CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, and
- Nice work/life balance ability to come in earlier and leave
earlier, if needed
- Volume is 80-90 reads per day
- H1 visa candidates welcome to apply
- New grads welcome!
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity incentive
- 35 days PTO
- 7 holidays
- Sign on bonus available
- Full benefits malpractice insurance, medical, dental,
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Erie , Erie, PA, Diagnostic Radiology Job (Physician ), Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!