Home Care - Weekend Warrior, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Guys Mills
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more
important than ever. BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are
Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private
duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they
most want to be-at home.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful
one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and
team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find
your perfect fit.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical
skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care
they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You
ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the
highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is
deeply committed to your success.
Training provided for pediatrics, trachs and vents!
We have immediate needs for a Weekend Warrior, Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
We are offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus with a one year commitment
working 16 hours per weekend.
- Oil City
- Please inquire about current incentives
- BAYLOR Incentives Supported by a team dedicated to your
success, our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you ll never feel
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family
to BAYADA Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 4 months of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical
- Strong organizational and communication skills If you re the
type of LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of
home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more
than a career-it s their calling. Apply today!
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Erie , Home Care - Weekend Warrior, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Guys Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!