Neurosurgeon Needed In Northwestern Pennsylvania
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Edinboro, Pennsylvania. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified
Neurosurgeon to join an established Healthcare System. Candidate
must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and
motivation to optimize patient outcome through exceptional clinical
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible schedule: Monday-Friday
- Joint collaboration with a Multidisciplinary team
- Common cases include; neurotrauma, brain tumors, brain
injuries, complex spinal surgery, cerebrovascular disease and
endovascular interventional radiology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative
- Participate in multidisciplinary conferences
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Teaching of medical students and residents.
- Interest in participating in research.
- Generous Base Salary Based off Experience Level
- RVU Bonus Structure
- Time off: PTO, STD, LTD & CME
- Allowance for CME credits, Licenses, Dues &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Holidays
- Great work life balance
- Potential for Relocation Assistance
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out
to a Healthcare United representative today.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Healthcare United, Erie , Neurosurgeon Needed In Northwestern Pennsylvania, Healthcare , Edinboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!