Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Now Accepting New Grads!
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to work
with our homecare clients throughout the community. This position
offers flexible work hours, weekly pay, ability to advance your
nursing skills with hands on training, in addition to PTO &
We have immediate openings in Erie and the surrounding areas, all
shifts are available!*There is a large need for nurses interested
in working with children who are currently attending school*Aveanna
takes pride in providing the best possible care for a large variety
of clients with varying acuity levels. Our mission is to ensure
that both the families we service in addition to our field staff
feel valued and appreciated. Our field staff have the unique
ability to be able to change local families lives by doing
something they love.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Participate, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Licensed Nurse in the
state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Erie , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Titusville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!