Company: GHR Travel Nursing
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Travel ER (RN)
Help those in need while also doing what you love has never been so
easy. Travel to Erie, PA making $3.4K a week!
- 12 hour shifts (Days or Nights)
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours in a week!
- Offered Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- PA or Compact Regestered Nursing License
- 1 years ER (RN) experience required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications
Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Market Square
- Longwood Gardens
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Liberty Bell
- Ricketts Glen State Park
- Lauren Caverns
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do
you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with
addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia &
Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is
your dream position?)
- I want build a long lasting relationship with you. (Lets be
At -, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR
Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to
experience life, while saving lives. We offer -great pay -and one
of the -best benefits packages -in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance -coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card -option
-Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and
incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within
24 hours of your application regarding this position or any others
you might be interested in!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse
(RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at
firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 716-276-0322 to
get started ASAP!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by
signing up for -!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: GHR Travel Nursing, Erie , ER RN, Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!