LPN- Pediatric Home Health- $23-$27 /Hour!
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Interim HealthCare is looking for Pediatric Home Health LPNs in
the Erie, Meadville, and Mercer area. Starting at $23-$27 /
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will be called to care when
you're needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare Home Care, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance
(Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will:
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider's
prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while
closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report change as
needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV fluids: documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
To qualify for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones
deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each individual's
needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing,
personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of
specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most.
We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Erie , LPN- Pediatric Home Health- $23-$27 /Hour!, Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!