RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice PRN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: January 11, 2022
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy.The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice)
position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients
requiring professional nursing services in their homes and
teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing
team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician
s orders and under the direction and supervision of the
ClinicalManager and the Case Manager.RN - Registered Visit Nurse
- Administers nursing care according to the patient s plan of
care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their
individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis,
care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and
the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and
- Assesses & evaluates patient s level of care, needs and
- Assesses the patient s response to the Plan of Care and
recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals
providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelinesRN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4703 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Erie, PA - Serving Northwest
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within
the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or
Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Erie , RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice PRN, Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!