Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Now Accepting New Grads!Aveanna -Healthcare is looking for
Licensed Practical Nurses to work with our homecare clients
throughout the community. This position offers flexible work hours,
weekly pay, ability to advance your nursing skills with hands on
training, in addition to PTO & Benefits.We have immediate openings
in Erie and the surrounding areas, all shifts are available!There
is a large need for nurses interested in working with children who
are currently attending schoolAveanna -takes pride in providing the
best possible care for a large variety of clients with varying
acuity levels. Our mission is to ensure that both the families we
service in addition to our field staff feel valued and appreciated.
Our field staff have the unique ability to be able to change local
families lives by doing something they love. -Essential Job
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Participate, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with -Aveanna -policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs. -
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Licensed Nurse in the
state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and proceduresEqual
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Erie , Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn), Healthcare , Titusville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!