LPN (shorter shifts available)
Company: Randall Residence
Posted on: November 19, 2021
WORK TODAY, GET PAID TODAY! WHEN YOU WORK AT VILLA AT THE LAKE,
YOU CAN CONTROL THE TIMING OF YOUR PAY!COMPETITIVE WAGESFLEXIBLE
SCHEDULES/SHIFTSSIGN ON BONUSRandall Residence is a growing company
that offers its employees a great workplace culture, paid-time off,
and rewards and recognition. We are currently seeking to fill a 1st
shift Nurse position at Villa at the Lake in Conneaut, OH.The
Company: The Randall Family has a tradition of caring that dates
back to 1948. Our focus is and always has been, creating an
enriching, remarkable senior living experience for our residents.
Today, we use three important words to explain our philosophy of
care: relationships, ready and remarkable. Here's what each of them
means to us:
- Relationships: Bonds are built on trust, transparency and a
commitment to open communication. At Randall Residence, we pay
close attention to struggles, encourage collaboration, and place
high value on healthy connections. Relationships are what enrich
the lives of our staff and our residents.
- Ready: We help our team members learn how to anticipate needs,
identify challenges and handle problems quickly and with ease. Our
goal is to create a senior living experience that makes each of our
residents feel at home, while giving their family members peace of
mind about their loved one's happiness and well-being.
- Remarkable: Our leadership and caregivers are proud of the
culture we've built. We believe in each other and are in constant
pursuit of excellence. It is our wish that at the end of the day,
we have created something positive for residents and their families
to remark about.The Position:
- We offer paid-time off, bereavement leave, training &
development, discounted meals, and an employee assistance
- We're also a Great Place to Work certified Company, which means
we believe in continuous growth and are always looking at ways to
provide the best possible work environment and total rewards
package for our Associates.Requirements:
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN
- Minimum of one year experience in assisted living industry or
- Nursing practices and standards for older adults
- Federal and state laws pertaining to assisted living
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (includes
weekends)Responsibilities:The primary purpose of this position is
to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with
nursing practice standards and health care regulations which govern
the practice of professional nursing. Nurses will lead licensed and
non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and
support functions.Why Should You Apply?
- We believe in the principle of improving your own life by
making a difference in the life of another. Come be a part of
- Our PEOPLE, they're REMARKABLE!
- Great Benefits & Perks
- Opportunities for growth and development!
- Residence is committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates without regard to any characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Randall Residence, Erie , LPN (shorter shifts available), Healthcare , Conneaut, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!