Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Immediately Hiring CAREGivers:--$10.00 - $13.00* starting hourly
rate of payHome Instead is actively seeking compassionate, caring,
and dependable CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our
mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.What we Offer:
- $10.00 - $13.00* starting hourly rate of pay.
- Full and Part time positions available.
- One on One care.
- Skills training provided.
- Alzheimer's, COPD, Parkinson's, Diabetes, Hospice and Arthritis
- Full benefits package including Dental, Vision, Life,
Accidental, Critical, 401K Plan and Medical insurance.
- Paid Vacation after one year of employment.Duties include, but
are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence
- Transportation and running errands as needed.Qualifications:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance and
provide transportation as needed.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, child abuse
clearance and drug screen.
- FBI clearance required for individuals who do not meet PA
residency requirements.Home Instead provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.We are a family-oriented
business who cares about our employees as well as our clients. We
are looking forward to you becoming a part of our team and joining
our vision of easing burdens, keeping promises, and preserving
dignity!Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
homeinstead.com/eriepa or call Misty or Kolby at (814) 464-9200.*
Pay based on hours worked.Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Erie , CAREGiver, Healthcare , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!