Director, Strategic Partnerships
Company: Comcast Corporation
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Make your mark at Comcast -- a Fortune 30 global media and
technology company. From the connectivity and platforms we provide,
to the content and experiences we create, we reach hundreds of
millions of customers, viewers, and guests worldwide. Become part
of our award-winning technology team that turns big ideas into
cutting-edge products, platforms, and solutions that our customers
love. We create space to innovate, and we recognize, reward, and
invest in your ideas, while ensuring you can proudly bring your
authentic self to the workplace. Join us. You'll do the best work
of your career right here at Comcast. (In most cases, Comcast
prefers to have employees on-site collaborating unless the team has
been designated as virtual due to the nature of their work. If a
position is listed with both office locations and virtual
offerings, Comcast may be willing to consider candidates who live
greater than 100 miles from the office for the remote option.)Job
SummaryABOUT CTS CYBERSECURITY
You will be an innovator in the Cybersecurity division of Comcast
Technology Solutions (CTS).
(https://www.comcasttechnologysolutions.com/about-us) This division
specializes in offering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and
subscription-based security solutions to large enterprises and the
federal government. For the first time ever, customers are now able
to purchase some of the best of Comcast's own in-house security
DescriptionYou are entrepreneurial. You like driving new
relationships. You have developed skills in evangelizing new
technologies and are passionate about cybersecurity. You achieve
happiness in seeing customers tackle hard security problems. You
enjoy the challenge and thrill of succeeding in bringing new
technology approaches to market.In the role of Partner Manager for
the DataBee team, you will be an authority within Comcast
Technology Solution's exciting new cyber security business unit,
which sells SaaS and subscription security solutions to the large
enterprise and federal government. Currently, two solutions,
BluVector and DataBee, both used internally by the Comcast CISO
organization, are sold by the business unit. These solutions are
sophisticated threat detection, advanced threat hunting and
security operations center and compliance offerings that improve
security and compliance in an efficient manner.DataBee is the BU's
growth engine and is an innovative security & compliance data
fabric platform, a new market segment rapidly replacing SIEM and
other legacy security & compliance toolsets.Reporting to Vice
President and General Manager of the CTS Cyber Security business
unit, you will be developing and executing on revenue streams
through a variety of partners from VARs, co-sell, strategic re-sell
OEM and others. You will be responsible for sourcing deals through
partners and helping our sales team execute with the partner to
bring value to the customer. In addition, you will have the
opportunity to influence go-to-market strategy and sales planning
for the entire business unit.Core Responsibilities
- Builds actionable insight and understanding, through the
analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building
recommendations that directly address business objectives of the
- Drives revenue through partnerships by sourcing & teaming on
deals brought by partners.
- Maintains and develops working relationships with new and
existing external partners and ensures cross functional alignment
with the product, engineering, sales organization as well as the
organization's overall operating plan.
- Develops strategic point of views on key partnership
- Performs financial analysis and supports other analysis and
business planning as vital.
- Provide guidance on the development of strategic planning and
the day-to-day management of strategic revenue partners.
- Formulates the partnership roadmap in conjunction with internal
- Drives deal making, negotiations, contract drafting and over
partner management. Carries out regular and robust monitoring of
projects to ensure quality delivery of outputs and activities.
- Reports on the outcomes and impact of partners and projects
internally to assist with program development.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s)
as necessary.Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience forming channel, co-sell, resell, referral and other
types of creative sales partnerships
- Experience working with SaaS security enterprise
- Experience driving at least $20M sales through a partner
- Passionate focus on Pipeline Generation; including thoughtful
planning and preparation.
- Desire to be mentored and a structured approach to work with a
proven partner sales process.
- Ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members
to be successful.
- An 'in the field' mentality leading you to meet partners,
customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.In return, we
will invest in you and your career. You will be supported by a team
that cares about you and your success, made up of peers and leaders
who make every effort:
- To provide you with well-planned support, learning, and access
to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by
collaboration and team-successEmployees at all levels are expected
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Be responsible for the customer experience - think and act in
ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital
options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our
products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the
stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants
who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work
Experience10 Years +Salary:National Pay Range: $116,818.03
USD-$273,792.26 USDComcast intends to offer the selected candidate
base pay within this range, dependent on job-related,
non-discriminatory factors such as experience. The application
window is 30 days from the date job is posted, unless the number of
applicants requires it to close sooner or later.Base pay is one
part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and
recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are
eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan,
while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus.
Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe
that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it
matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most.
That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and
always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your
reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast Corporation, Erie , Director, Strategic Partnerships, Executive , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!