DIRECTOR OF QUALITY
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Align with our company culture, mission, values, philosophy,
and policies and procedures by exemplifying our C.L.E.A.R
- Curiosity- look for a better way as a solutions-oriented
- Leadership- take ownership and be the catalyst of change.
- Enthusiasm- be motivated and passionate about your work.
- Accountability- deliver on commitments and act with
- Respect- be present, listen and engage with inclusive open,
honest, and direct communication.Responsibilities include:Provide
leadership and coordination of the Truck-Lite US quality
organization. Develop and implement the organization's quality
strategy as well as monitor and analyze key customers, product, and
process quality metrics.In conjunction with Truck-Lite leadership,
direct, oversee, and coordinate the development of the strategic
direction/planning of the Truck-Lite US quality department and QMS
system.Directs all quality objectives and all quality related
programs and services and ensures that products produced in each
facility meet/exceed all established quality standards. Oversees
all ISO14001/TS16949 processes and procedures to assure
certifications/systems are maintained.Plan, focus and direct the
Quality support functions for all Truck-Lite Company US operations
to meet/exceed internal quality and external customer goals.
Oversee the following functional areas:
- Quality Engineering - Manufacturing Floor Support, APQP
Documentation and NPI Support, Method Sheet/QIP/Control Plan, Data
Acquisition and Collection (SPC/Attribute), Work-center Reviews,
Process Audits, Product Audits, Gauge Calibration, Supplier
Surveillance and Quality Tech Management.
- Auditing and Compliance - Process Auditing and Reporting, ISO
14001 and TS16949 Management, Auditing and System Support
- Warranty and Customer Complaint Management - Warranty
Management and Investigation, Reliability Analysis, Customer
Concern Management, and Investigation, RGA Management, Customer
Scorecards, Cost of Quality Data Management, Portal Site Management
and OEM/Major Customer LTA Support.Lead, train, coach and develop
the Quality department staff. Ensure staff grows in existing roles
and develop strengths for future roles within the company.Train,
develop and appraise employee performance. Coach employees and
manage conflicts.Position requires compliance with the Technology
Control Plan and the Federal Export Control Policy established for
- 4-year degree in related field.
- Proficient with the following compliance requirements: CCC-mark
for export to China, E-mark for export to Europe, SAE requirements
for domestic product, ITAR requirements and compliance for US
- Management experience: including strong interpersonal skills
such as leadership, conflict management, reliability, people
skills, responsibility, well organized, commitment, teamwork, work
under pressure, results oriented, attention to detail and quality
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, statistical, analytical, and
problem-solving skills, and able to manage complex processes with
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 suite.ADDITIONAL
INFORAMTIONTruck-Lite Co., LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Vets/Disabled, committed to a culturally diverse workforce.Due
to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export
Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must
be presently classified as a "US Person" which includes United
States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or
a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Keywords: Truck-Lite, Erie , DIRECTOR OF QUALITY, Executive , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...