GetGo Senior Store Manager
Company: GetGo Caf + Market
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Job SummaryThe Senior Store Leader is responsible for keeping
the store team running like clockwork, because our customers'
clocks are ticking. The Team Member in this role will coach,
supervise, and lead the team. From the morning rush to the
afternoon lunch crowds, you will make sure that each customer
waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up dinner or a late-night
snack for their family, or simply waiting at the pump, is met with
a smile and the great service they deserve.Job Description
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of ageJob Responsibility
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one
or some combination of the following tasks:1. interview, select and
train Team Members;2. direct the work of Team Members;3. appraise
Team Members productivity and efficiency for the purpose of
recommending promotions or other changes in status;4. handle Team
Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;5.
discipline Team Members;6. plan the work;7. distribute or assign
the work among Team Members;8. provide for the safety and security
of Team Members or the store;9. manage the budget for your
department or location;10. manage inventory for your department or
location; or11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store
success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality,
service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational
- Support front-line leader decision making through coaching and
collaborative action planning in order to meet or exceed key
performance metric targets/projections.
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely and build
upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal
- Take an active approach in assessing the market where operating
and develop relationships and partnerships within the building and
in the community. Share and promote vision with Team Members and
customers and is passionate about the quick service restaurant
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store,
market and organization and proactively manages inventory levels to
increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Allocate resources and prioritize work through effective
scheduling, managing of labor and productivity and delegation of
tasks and responsibilities.
- Assess staffing levels and hiring needs within the store. Coach
and consult with front-line leaders and share responsibility for
applicant review, conducting interviews and completing the hiring
and on-boarding process. Support continuous development of
front-line leaders through clarification of selection and hiring
expectations. Encourage Inclusion and Diversity when making hiring
- Promote ongoing professional development of all Team Members
and front-line leaders through the talent management processes
(development plans, career pathing discussions, and special
projects). Apply a philosophy of "finding and developing my own
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members and
front-line leaders related to a safety, sales, service and
performance culture. Utilize recognition to maintain successful
performance. Model core values and possesses skills for success.
Inspire others through passion, integrity and a dedication to the
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members and front-line
leaders and validate all are trained to perform their jobs safely
and effectively with Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to work designs for Team Members and front-line
leadership tasks and responsibilities and utilize problem solving
techniques to make performance improvements within the store.
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all
internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations.
Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and
regulations, and communicating any deficiencies immediately to
supervision.About UsGetGo takes a refreshing approach to the
traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the
culinary expectations of a gas station in a way thats fun, fearless
and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout western
Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana
help countless guests get where theyre going with the perfect mix
of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives to help
each and every employee get where theyre growing with dynamic
career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a variety
of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we
encourage you to get going.Required
Keywords: GetGo Caf + Market, Erie , GetGo Senior Store Manager, Executive , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!