Deputy Director New Plant Projects
Company: Westinghouse Nuclear
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that
supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions?
At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most
valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the
most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value
of diversity in the global workplace.
Deputy Director New Plant Projects
This position is responsible for the leadership, direction and
integration of the AP1000 Ukraine project at the Khmelnitsky
Your Day to Day:
* Lead a team of delivery personnel in execution of AP1000 early
development activities for Ukraine including licensing,
engineering, and supply chain.
* Team with company leadership and commercial resources to develop
contracts that can be executed both to deliver the desired project
and be implemented effectively commercially.
* Manage overall work performance for assigned project portions,
including scope, cost and schedule compliance.
* Support development of new supply chain delivery entities,
including ensuring compliance with required processes.
* Work with functional leadership to ensure that needed expertise
and numbers of resources are available to support the Ukraine
project in execution of scope within the agreed schedule.
* Develop and implement necessary project management project
specific processes to support project execution efficiency and
* Interface with the client effectively in reporting progress as
well as integration of constructor and other client provided
parties to ensure schedule effectiveness.
What you bring to be successful in this position:
* BS degree in engineering, construction management or project
* Master's degree project management or business administration
* 15 to 25 years of experience in project management of large
engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects
* Nuclear EPC project experience is desired by not required
* Ability to travel extensively (+/- 25%) will be required
(domestic and international)
* High level proficiency in project management
* Experience in project management of complex EPC projects
* Experience executing projects across a broad range of contract
types, including fixed price and cost reimbursable/time and
* Effective oral and written communications, including to senior
* Ability to establish effective networks across functional areas
including, finance, strategy, engineering, licensing, procurement,
project management, etc.
* Ability to influence different thinking across the organization
and challenge the status quo in a constructive and collaborative
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy
industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy
solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our
* Safety and Quality
* Integrity and Trust
* Customer Focus and Innovation
* Speed and Passion to Win
* Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees
around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being.
In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Vacations and Holidays
* Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
* Educational Reimbursement Program
* Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township,
PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19
different countries. You can learn more by visiting
Keywords: Westinghouse Nuclear, Erie , Deputy Director New Plant Projects, Executive , Cranberry, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!