Posted on: June 21, 2022
Position Title: District Manager
- Crafton, PA How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?The District
Manager (DM) is responsible for leading, directing, and motivating
all Branch, Administrative, Operating, and Sales associates within
the District to achieve the highest safety standards, top line
growth, EBITDA performance and operational excellence. The DM is
responsible to execute on plans and strategies designed to meet and
exceed customer needs. The DM has full Profit & Loss (P&L)
responsibility for their branches/territory.Are you a MATCH?
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in
Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales Management,
Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of increasing responsibility in a
business to business sales-related or sales operations position to
include prior experience managing a team and a P&L or
comparable experience within the distribution industry involving
gases and welding supplies or similar industrial products.
- A track record of achieving profitable sales growth is
- A reputation for strong leadership skills and the capability of
developing and managing a team of experienced sales professionals
with a strong emphasis on customer excellence and customer-focused
results is required.
- Versatility to function effectively in a fast paced and
changing business environment.
- Excellent motivational skills.
- Ability to analyze a business opportunity, and develop a
successful sales strategy to acquire new business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and accounting concepts
including but not limited to Return on Investment (ROI), Profit &
Loss (P&L) statements, balance sheets, interest and leasing
calculations, and margin responsibilities.
- Tough-minded, take charge change agent who challenges the
status quo and acts with a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
others and to create cross-functional alignment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, especially in the
development of actions plans and to ensure accountability and
- Ability to make highly effective oral and written presentations
and proposals to all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred. About AirgasAirgas, an Air
Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical
and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one
of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.Through the
passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a
culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation.
Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and
make decisions.Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world
leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500
associates globally.Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll
find a world of learning and development opportunities where
inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open,
collaborative and respectful environment.EOE AA
M/F/Vet/DisabilityQualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Airgas, Erie , District Manager, Executive , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!