Company: Domino's Pizza - 9075
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning
and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they
need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone
there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do
that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved
up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's
Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically general managers. It's a
tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll
need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to
multitask.You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible.
Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long
time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be
the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got.
Apply now! JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES You are responsible for
everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost
controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations.
You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures
100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.In addition:
Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management,
Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great
Customer Service, Attendance& punctuality, Transportation to/from
work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.QUALIFICATIONS
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily. Communication
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person. Essential
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's Pizza - 9075, Erie , Store Manager, Executive , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!