Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionBenefits Include:
- Company sponsored and manufacturer's training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate
vestingAIS Commercial Parts & Service, a Tech-24 Company, provides
quality parts and services to companies throughout Western
Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio, and Northwestern West Virginia.As a
Service Technician you are responsible for operating a company
vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain, and
repair commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment. Your success
as a Service Technician, will require you to work independently,
possess strong technical and troubleshooting skills, and be
customer centric.You will also be able to participate in Tech-24
University offering you hands-on training for electrical, gas,
steam, and refrigeration equipment service and
- Services, troubleshoots, and repairs commercial cooking and
- Communicates with customer and branch staff regarding status of
repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and conditions are
properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures and best
- Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new
technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Works in a safe manner daily and ensures that all safety
measures are taken at all times.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends for on call.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- EPA certification or other refrigeration license
- 5+ years of similar job experience
- Superb customer service skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call
rotation with your department (frequency varies with department
size Tech24 is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status,
age, or any other federally protected class.For more information
about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit
Keywords: Tech-24, Erie , Service Technician, Engineering , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!