Hot & Cold Jr Technician
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCommercial Kitchen and Refrigeration Jr.
Technician Benefits Include:
- On demand training and full trouble shooting support.
- Company sponsored and manufacturer's training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan WITH Company MATCH and immediate
VESTINGAIS/Tech-24 and Tech-24's subsidiaries are a full-service
commercial kitchen equipment repair company. We provide complete
foodservice equipment maintenance and repair services for
restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores, retailers, coffee shops, and
concessions operations; specializing in commercial cooking,
refrigeration, and HVAC equipment. We are a nationwide company,
headquartered in Greenville, SC with local branches located coast
to coast. The Commercial Foodservice and Refrigeration Jr.
Technician that is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and
from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial
kitchen and refrigeration equipment. To be a successful Commercial
Foodservice and Refrigeration Jr. Technician, you should be able to
work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as
possible. To excel in this position, you should have strong
technical skills, be a master at trouble shooting and be an expert
at customer service.Job Duties:
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen and refrigeration
- Inspects the commercial kitchen and refrigeration equipment and
their related components to ensure safe operation.
- Communicates with customer and branch staff regarding status of
repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly
communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new
technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly
regarding safety. Job Requirements:
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Superb customer service skills
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Standard computer skills
- Own industry's standard hand tools
- Ability to travel extensively within the region
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call
rotation with your department (frequency varies with department
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and
approaches Tech-24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer –
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityFor more
information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit
www.mytech24.com or contact us at 888-774-4950.
Keywords: Tech-24, Erie , Hot & Cold Jr Technician, Engineering , Erie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!